Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Seafan Found and Lost

***
 This is a stale post.  Don't you smell the stank?
For fresh ideas and the newest new new stuff 
why don't you head on over to the blog we actually update.

Love to see you there.
Carry on as you were.

***  

I searched high and low
for sea fans
and found them for cheap(ish)
at my fave store in the world
TJ Maxx.

Then, I left them on my table,
in my room
with the door open.

This is now what my sea fans look like:

Photo (c) b3 home designs

Pretty, in my jar
Bitter that they now FIT in said jar.

This is what
3 large, great find
sea fans look like
after your puppy tests out
their chew factor.

Photo (c) b3 home designs

Sigh.
Yes.
A big sigh in sync with
my puppy mutt's big puppy sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brilliant, huh? Glad you think so (smile). Tell me something good.