Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

i collect vol. 4: Vintage Board Games | Pieces

***
 This is a stale post.  Don't you smell the stank?
For fresh ideas and the newest new new stuff 
why don't you head on over to the blog we actually update.

Love to see you there.
Carry on as you were.

***  
 
i collect vintage board games
but primarily just so that I can have their pieces
and score keeping pads
and colorful cards

I love vintage paper goods.

All photos (c) b3 home designs.







What is it that you collect?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, we're currently building up a new board game website and must say your vintage collection is very nice!

    Kind Regards
    MAds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of your post today when I was at an estate state - have a vintage Aggravation game and vintage Life. Held it in my hands probably 5 times but had ZERO clue what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete

Brilliant, huh? Glad you think so (smile). Tell me something good.