Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Why I hate blogger (with Picassa)

***
 This is a stale post.  Don't you smell the stank?
For fresh ideas and the newest new new stuff 
why don't you head on over to the blog we actually update.

Love to see you there.
Carry on as you were.

***  

So.  Evidently.

If you edit your photos with Picassa
and then try to upload those pretties here
***Edited to add | evidently, it isn't just Picassa.  Fantastic ***

Blogger greets you with a big old
"server rejection" note for all the lovely pictures
you try to upload.

A home decor blog with no pictures.
Well, you might as well read my regular blog
http://www.coloredwhite.blogspot.com/

Seriously.
Because I got peeps in town
and no time to sit up for another 3 hours
editing photos in a real photo editor

Man. 

Used to swear by blogger
and picassa

now hate them both.
And will follow the techier Mr. Handy's advice
and move to self hosting sooner
rather than later

Which for me, also meant moving over to WordPress.
Nothing like a
"let's sit down and knock out a quick post" moment
to get you off your butt and moving.

Sigh.
Love to you all.

I have a scheduled post or two still in the cue.
but with school starting
(I work for a school district,
no I'm not a teacher,
no I don't have kids,
more on that at Colored White)
I won't be getting to all the switcharooamagiging
anytime soon.

Alas.
Sigh.

Blogger.
How could you.

Much love to you all
Please check in daily in the hopes
that my "significant traffic"
will make this a priority issue
for the blogger powers that be.

by the looks of the help answers
not. so. much.

If you're worried, no, I don't write like this
at Colored White.

If you like this,
then yes I do write like this at Colored White (smile).

If you would rather just check out a random day in my life
http://www.shotsfired.blogspot.com/
is more your pace.
Less talk, more visual.

And if you want to see how crafty I was
before the home decor
and before all hellfire and brimstone
spewed forth from the earth,
you can check me out at
http://www.b3designs.blogspot.com/ (note, there is no "home" there).
I was the original b3 in case you're curious.

And yes, I really do have 4 blogs.
This past month was all about home
And so it will be going forward
Just a little reading material for the impatient
and curious.

Much love.
Thanks for hanging in there.

b3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brilliant, huh? Glad you think so (smile). Tell me something good.